Topic Research: Week 3

Music

I am currently working on finding some story ideas, because I am not sure what I want to do still. Although, I have received a few ideas that could come in handy. 

Story Book Ideas:

Ravana the musician: In this story, since he's known as a villain, I was planning on making this action-packed. I have been watching a lot of shows that deal with heroes, so I got the idea to make my stories revolve around that. (plays the veena)

Krishna the musician: As for this story as well, I will base it off an action based scenery. I am still unsure of how I will be going about it, but Krishna will have some sort of ability with her flute playing skills.

Shiva the musician: Again, action-based, with a unique trait to the main character. Since he plays the drums, I could possibly play him as a distracting character. 

For my sources, I will just be listing the wiki's of each character, since i'll be only using their musical abilities for my stories.

1. Ravana
2. Krishna
3. Shiva




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones