Time Strategies

Strategies

In the article, The Myth of "Too Busy", it explains that we must make the choice to prioritize our time. I had an excessive problem with procrastinating till last minute and still do now. My current schedule is to take an hour out of my day and work on Indian Epics homework. In reality, I could really knock a week's assignments out in a day. I plan to improve on my work ethic through not only this class, but the 5 other classes i'm currently enrolled in. Anyways, in the article I was reading, it explains to us that we should prioritize our time around what we really need to get done instead of our schedule. In the article, How to beat procrastination, it discusses how procrastination is embedded into our brains, it just takes the individual to decide whether or not they want to be overtaken by it. A method suggested in the article was to pre-commit by telling others that you're going to do something. If you're the type of person who doesn't want to embarrass themselves in the public eye, this method would be preferred, as it is for me. Taking a look at my semester planning, I am going to try my best to be ahead of my work, so that I don't stress last minute. I am going to try and beat procrastination. 
Beat Procrastination

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones