Storybook Favorites

My Favorite Storybooks

1. Paranormal: The Ayodhya Files

This story came to my interest because it is a topic that not many people are aware of. There happens to be a lot of myths that come and go revolving around demons which this story is discussing. The two brothers are the last of hunters and are on a mission to take down Ravana, the leader. I think that the background image and set up of the page is very nicely done and creates an eerie feeling. The introduction was a great lead in for the reader and kept me curious. 

2. Karma Dreams

To begin, the storybook contains a creepy introduction picture that gives you the spook. Being aware of what Karma is and how people go about it, I expected the introduction to be the general, "there's good karma and bad karma. If you do good deeds, you'll get good karma, if not, you'll receive bad karma." This storybook introduction expanded the topic of Karma and brought in stories from others' experiences. It kept me wanting to know what exactly happens in each dream and what each person decided on what they wanted to do. 

3. I've got a job for you

The topic lured me into reading the introduction. When I read the "invitation" in the beginning, it made me think to myself, "what could this be?". Even after reading the introduction, it left me on edge and what to think. The student clearly knows how to lure in his/her reader and keeping them interested. Even for myself, I am curious about the "weapons" that are mentioned in the introduction. As for the design, I like the iMessage notification that is brought into the Home introduction, later keeping a nice basic design. This storybook is definitely one I will be keeping my eyes on. 

Image source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones