My Favorite Place

My Favorite Place 

Carrollton, Tx

This city is definitely one of my top places to visit frequently, because of the lively atmosphere it brings to me. Being a Korean American in Oklahoma, I tend to miss out on a lot of the Korean culture and the cultural vibes that tend to linger when around a bunch of people that are my ethnic race. That is why Carrollton is a city where I love to visit frequently, because the Korean population is very high with a plethora of things to do and eat. 

  Carrollton, TX Municpal Court
Image Source: Wikimedia

This photo is definitely not a great representation of the Koreatown in Carrollton, Tx, but there weren't any reusable photos I could use. Carrollton, Tx is far more beautiful than this and the Koreatown there is very lively. If you get the chance to visit Texas, hit up Carrollton!

Comments

  1. Oh, I didn't know about Carrollton having a large Koreatown, Paul: how cool! When I was in school at Berkeley, it was great: there was a Korean cafe on the north side of campus AND a Korean cafe on the south side of campus. You were never far from bibimbap in either direction! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paul! I didn’t realize that there was a Koreatown in Carollton! How far away is that from here? Do you have any specific recommendations from there? I can also definitely empathize with your situation – as an Asian Indian American living in Oklahoma, I also feel like I miss out on aspects of Indian culture. It’s great that you found this place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones