Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, I think i'm having a good time reading stories and coming up with them afterwards. I don't think I have run into the problem of not being able to create a story from a previous reading. Looking back at my blog, it amazes me of how far we've already gotten into this semester and all the blog posts we have made. I think the biggest accomplishment for me up until now would be creating stories. I would never have imagined myself creating stories based off of Indian Epics. My favorite reading would definitely be the The Cunning Crane and the Crab. I enjoyed creating a story off of that and I think my picture selection perfectly describes my story as well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones