Week 8 Comments and Feedback

The feedback I am receiving is helpful and nice to look at. The comments that let me know what I should work on or what could be of fix is nice. Also, reading the comments that boost my stories are nice to hear as well.

I think I could improve on my feedback out, because sometimes I feel like i'm saying empty words? But I usually try to pin point some aspects that I really liked.

Reading the introduction of everyone in our class is very helpful in getting to know them and I get to see the diversity our class holds. I learn something new every reading!

I look forward to reading the last bits of introductions of this course and I hope to learn more about everyone and their values.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones