Indian Epics: Topic Brainstorm

Brainstorming

Topic 1: Music

I chose this as a potential topic, because I tend to listen to a variety of music and diving into Indian/God-Goddess related music would be interesting. I don't have any prior knowledge of Indian music and the history of it as well. I would definitely like to gain some knowledge over this topic, so that I may expand my diversity within music and respect other's culture. I looked into a few Gods that relate to music, and Krishna seemed to come across my eye. I will need to further my research in this specific area and see if this could be my potential story! 

Topic 2: Karma

This is another topic of interest, because it is a popular topic that I would like to get my hands on. I don't have great knowledge over karma, but I do know that there is good karma and bad karma. Whether you do good deeds or not, will determine your fate with karma. I would definitely want to develop a greater understanding behind this and maybe come up with a story. Just as I am told, I will look into Karma off of Wiki first, then further my research.

Topic 3: Yoga

Yoga is something I've always wanted to get myself into, but setting aside my pride, would be too difficult. I know for a fact that yoga is a great stress reliever and an excellent source to keep yourself flexible. It physically and mentally puts you at ease. Although, I know that there is a great history behind this form of exercise and I want to learn more about it. If I expand my knowledge over this, I feel as if I could get myself to take a class in the future. I am going to start my research of Yoga through Wiki and hopefully keep this as a potential use for my story.

Topic 4: Festivals

I am not very familiar with Indian festivals and their history behind it all, so I would like to take some time to research over it. I don't have prior knowledge of this topic, because this is actually my first class over Indian history. I hope to learn about the upcoming's of the festivals and their holidays that come along with their culture. I will start my research over Festivals through Wiki and hopefully learn a little more about this culture.


                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones