Thoughts on this week's assignments

My thoughts

The format of this class is something I have never experienced. It would be safe to say that I have never had to keep up with a blog for a class. Although, I do find it amusing to be blogging and posting things up for people to look at. I'm looking forward to the storytelling assignments, so that I could convey my thoughts through a different outlet. Another part of the course that I'm looking forward to is the "tech tips" part, because I have a high interest in technical work. I'm also glad that there are extra credit opportunities, so that for whatever reason it may be, we get a leeway of points for missed work. Other than that, I'm excited to get into the course work and read everyone's posts. 

Tech Space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones