Technology Assessment

Technology within Epics of India

The technology tools used in this class are some of which I am familiar with, because of some classes I took that required these tools. Blogging and Graphics creation would be the two tools from this class that I have never used before. Therefore, I am excited to use these new tools and expand my knowledge using them. As for creating a website, I did so in my web design class, using HTML, CSS, and javascript. Although I may not be an expert at coding, I have a general basis of how the languages work and how to go about it. Bookmarking and Image editing come along with basic user functionalities, so I'm sure many of us have come across using these features. 
Tech Development

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones