My thoughts on Growth Mindset

Growth Mindset

Prior to this class, I have never heard or seen Carol Dweck's growth mindset. Listening to Dr. Dweck's video, I agree with many things she points out such as the constant needs of an award for our current generation. People work harder when they're given something of value, rather than doing so in the first place. The focus has reared downhill and many students nowadays are being reluctant to their studies and wanting the easy way out of things. I have learned about my own learning that I don't learn at the pace of many students and that I like to take things slow. I was always hesitant in asking a teacher or professor questions about a problem that everyone seemed to have gotten the first time. I struggled to find a method to study information to where I retain most of it. Growth mindset definitely is an interesting topic that I wouldn't mind learning more about. The mind is a complicated matter that holds massive power of our well-being and developing a tough mindset could better our daily lives and actions. 

The Complicate Mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to the simple life of Paul

Week 5 Story: Jess and Jones